Cryolipolysis - a non-operative alternative to liposuction
For the cryolipolysis procedure
Cryolipolysis is a non-operative alternative to liposuction for the permanent removal of fat deposits through adipocyte apoptosis (fat cell killing). The process of apoptosis is natural for the body and is a programmed killing of fat cells.
We, at Diyana Aesthetic House, have chosen the newest Cryolipolysis Cooltech Define because it is much more effective in removing body fat deposits than the previous Cooltech Cryolipolysis. One of the reasons for the much better results and greater efficiency is that Cooltech Define freezes fat cells at -11°C, while the previous Cooltech at -8°C. This has a great influence on the final result of the procedure and has its scientific explanation.
How does Cryolipolysis work and why is it so effective?
The fat cell consists of 5 unsaturated fatty acids that are thermosensitive and freeze at different temperatures: oleic acid 13 °C, palmitoleic acid 0 °C, linoleic acid -5 °C, linolenic acid -11 °C, arachidonic acid -49 ° C.
With previous cryolipolysis, only three of the five unsaturated fatty acids (oleic, palmitoleic and linoleic) were affected.
With Cooltech Define cryolipolysis, we freeze four of the five fatty acids, i.e. a much larger number of fat cells are destroyed. Clinical studies have shown that Cooltech Define freezes 90% of the adipose tissue caught in the applicators, while with Cooltech no more than 70% of the fat crystallizes during the procedure. The much more powerful vacuum sucks up more subcutaneous fat than previous cryolipolysis and in turn contributes to the even greater effectiveness of Cooltech Define.
With the new Cooltech Define cryolipolysis, we also have a change in the applicators. They are designed in such a way that they cool all the subcutaneous fatty tissue that has fallen into them from all sides at 360°, and not at 180° as with the previous one. Another prerequisite for unparalleled results. With Cooltech Define, four applicators can work simultaneously for more even and complete body contouring results and to save your time.
The device has tips that allow to treat hard-to-reach parts of the body such as double chin, hands, knees and even hard breeches, as well as areas with small fat accumulations that the previous Cooltech cryolipolysis could not treat. Clinical studies show that a 70-minute procedure with Cooltech Define has 30% better results than with Cooltech. After just one procedure, there is a greater percentage of fat cells eliminated, and the patented protective membranes – Cool Gel Pad ensure complete safety during the procedure.
To shape the silhouette
The cryolipolysis procedure is suitable for anyone with a normal physique and weight who needs to shape certain parts of their body. The procedure is not suitable for overweight people. It is not a means to lose weight, but to remove local fats and shape the body. The good effect of the procedure comes in combination with sports and healthy eating.
The procedure is completely safe. Its safety has been proven in clinical trials. Cooltech Define работи с патентовани, специално разработени предпазни мембрани, които предпазват кожата от прекомерния студ.
Cryolipolysis is a very effective procedure. Properly performed and diagnosed, it can reduce adipose tissue in the treated area by up to 30% after the first procedure. It also has an applicator for the treatment of double chin.
Често задавани въпроси
Here are the answers to the questions you ask us most often
How does Cooltech Define technology work?
The Define cryoadipolysis system is used for treatment of localized fat deposits of varying skin fold thickness in people who are of normal weight or slightly overweight.
Define is a non-invasive treatment by which full body contouring can be achieved by applying controlled cooling of up to -11°C using the large applicators and up to -5°C with the small applicators.
The goal of this treatment is to gradually and permanently reduce the subcutaneous adipose tissue in the body by eliminating a large number of fat cells.
Is the procedure with Cooltech Define safe?
Due to their high content of fatty acids, fat cells are more susceptible to crystallization when subjected to low temperatures. However, the surrounding structures (fibrocytes, blood vessels, muscles, etc.) are more resistant to crystallization, so it is possible to induce apoptosis of localized fat cells while protecting the surrounding tissue.
Is the procedure right for me?
The system allows for the treatment of many different areas due to the different types of applicators offered by Define, which can be completely customized. Thanks to the various applicators, up to 4 areas can be treated in one session.
Колко сесии са необходими за оптимални резултати?
Понякога една сесия е достатъчна, за да имате задоволителен резултат. Разбира се, зависи от пациента и понякога са необходими повече процедури- до 4 на една и съща зона. Cooltech Define е единственият апарат в света за криолиполиза, който позволява да се третират до 4 зони в една сесия.
Potential side effects
During and immediately after the session:
- Feeling of deep pulling or squeezing (frequent).
- Severe itching or burning, tingling, pain or cramping (frequent).
- Paresthesias, dysesthesias. Temporary skin sensitivity disorders (frequent).
- Mild inflammation (frequent).
- Allergic reaction to the compounds of the gel used in the membranes of the membranes themselves (very unusual).
- Temporary localised pain (frequent).
- Transient local erythema (frequent and reversible after a few hours).
- Thermal injuries (very unusual).
- Nausea, dizziness or vasovagal symptoms (very unusual).
After the session (from 24 hours onwards)
- Temporary skin sensitivity disorders: numbness, compression and itching (frequent).
- Temporary mild inflammation (frequent).
- Hematomas (rare).
- Temporary localised pain (frequent).
- Local erythema or temporary whitening of the skin (rare).
- Hyperplasia or swelling of the treated area (very unusual).
- Unsatisfactory results (very unusual).
- Nausea, dizziness or vasovagal syncope until normal body temperature stabilizes (very unusual).
- Hyper or hypopigmentation, hardness, small nodules (very unusual).
- Increase in pre-existing hernias in the treated area (very unusual).
- In the submental region: disorders of the motor nerve in the perioral area (marginal mandibular and hypoglossal); dry mouth or decreased saliva production (extremely unusual).
- Cryoglobulinemia or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria.
- Periodontal disease (for treatment in the chin area.
- Cold urticaria or Raynaud’s disease.
- Impaired peripheral circulation.
- Neuropathic diseases such as postherpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy.
- Skin sensitivity disorders.
- Open or infected wounds in the treatment area.
- Blood disorders or concomitant use of anticoagulants or antiaggregants.
- Recent surgeries, scar tissue in or adjacent to the treatment area (treatment may be allowed only under physician’s supervision).
- Hernia or history of hernia in or adjacent to the treatment area.
- Active skin lesions, dermatitis, active psoriasis, open wounds, extremely sensitive or fragile skin in the treatment area.
- History of local or recurrent skin infection. Acute infectious diseases.
- Implanted devices such as pacemakers or defibrillators.
- Chronic diseases with functional impairment (renal failure, heart failure, liver failure, etc.).
- Infectious diseases with comorbidities (local or systemic).
- Autoimmune diseases affecting the skin: SLE (systemic lupus erythematosus), scleroderma, Sjögren’s syndrome (dermatologic, rheumatologic).
- Autoimmune peripheral neuropathies due to endocrine or metabolic disorders (diabetes), peripheral neuropathies of infectious or toxic origin.
- Immunosuppression (HIV) and use of immunosuppressive drugs.
- History of deep vein thrombosis in the treatment area, varicose veins, phlebitis, thrombophlebitis.
- Active or recent malignancy (cancer) within the last 5 years, use of anticancer drugs.
- Precancerous lesions / malignancies or suspected neoplasms in the treatment area.
- History of fat tissue hyperplasia.
- Long-term treatment with corticosteroids in the last 12 months.
After the treatment
The following should be avoided:
- Prolonged exposure to sun or other heat sources such as saunas, hot springs or steam baths for a period of 7 days after the treatment.
- Physical activities that may cause injury or in another way affect the treatment area.
- Long travels (during the first 72 hours) increase fluid retention and may lead to increased discomfort.
- Tight or uncomfortable clothing as some swelling is to be expected.
Adhere to the following:
- If the treatment was performed on an area not covered by clothes, use a sunscreen with a SPF of 50 or higher daily.
- Perform daily self-massage in the treatment area for at least the first 7 days after the treatment.
- The use of compression garments is optional. Compression garments can be used for a period of between 7 and 30 days, as appropriate.
- If necessary, use the painkillers that you use regularly to relieve general pain (paracetamol or similar) if you experience a non-neuralgic type of pain.
- If the pain persists or worsens, the patient should consult a physician.
Cooltech Define Pricies
|Procedure||Price for 1 procedure||Package of 3 procedures||Package of 6 procedures|
|1 zone||800 BGN||1600 BGN||3200 BGN|
Book a consultation
If you are not sure whether a procedure is appropriate for you, do not hesitate to contact us.Book now